At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
- Responsible for the automation of software and embedded setups as an end2end-product
- Design, implementation and documentation of automation system as well as the operation during the life cycle.
- Support in the health monitoring of the automation system
- Degree in Technical Computer Science / Embedded Systems / Electrical Engineering / Vehicle Technologyor a comparable field
- Solid understanding of embedded systems
- Solid knowledge in test automation with embedded background
- Solid knowledge in object oriented programming
- Knowledge in C / C++, Python, C# and Shell scripting preferred
- Few years of experience working with agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Basic knowledge in bus systems like Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN, LIN, SPI
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Basic knowledge of infotainment and telematics systems
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- DevOps and Hands-on mentality
- Continuous learning attitude
- Fluent English
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.