At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
- Lead the definition of features for the backlog
- Set priorities in the backlog
- Support teams in understanding the features in the backlog
- Make sure the high level plan is aligned with customer needs and accepted by the stakeholder
- Lead identification of dependencies between features and maintain a visualization of system’s anatomy
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in developing complex software products in the series production, e.g. automotive, aviation, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Product Owner role
- Understanding of challenges and constraints within the automotive domain and processes
- Understanding of both Agile (e. g. Scaled Scrum Frameworks) and Classic Waterfall Development Processes
- Hands-on experience with Scrum
- Solid knowledge of the Atlassian stack, especially Jira and Confluence
Nice to have
- Experience in automotive and/or infotainment products
- International experience
- Experience with large-scale Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale)
- Software development skills (for example C++, Python, Java) and modern software development practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization skills
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.