At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
As Agile Coach at MBition you will facilitate, improve and coordinate the work of our Hybrid Cloud Platform domain. At Hybrid Cloud Platform domain embedded systems meets cloud. We build great user experience bringing these two worlds together. You will coach our teams, moderate discussions and actively promote agile working methods within the organization. Doing so, you will help the team to continuously improve workflows and achieve sprint goals smoothly. Furthermore you will be also part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of agile development and takes responsibility for our products and services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant job experience as Agile Coach, e.g. Scrum Master
- Proven track record in establishing and scaling agile methodologies in tech teams and larger organizations
- Experience in agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, ...) and agile tools
Nice to have:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with planning in Atlassian JIRA
- First experience in Embedded and Backend software development teams
- First experience gathered in the automotive industry
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Assertiveness and a well-structured way of working
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references.
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Job title and code
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com