At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
In the Release and Defect Management Team we drive the release delivery and defect management of the new infotainment platform for Mercedes-Benz cars. We steer the large-scale project of more than 75 cross-functional distributed teams and manage their contributions to the overall product.
As a Release Manager (all genders) in the team of senior experts, you will plan and track the creation of a release until its handed over to our customers. You contribute to the improvement of our CI/CD system by automating as many processes as possible. We are looking for outstanding candidates of all job levels - from motivated graduates to experienced super stars.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Agile Release Management
- Understanding of agile and classic development processes and tools
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Project management experience
- High degree of expertise and technical understanding for complex IT projects and software architecture, preferably for automotive infotainment systems
Nice to have
- Experience in automotive and/or infotainment products
- Software development skills (for example C++, Python, Java) and modern software development practices
- Experience with large-scale Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale)
- Understanding of challenges and constraints within automotive domain and processes
- International experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English. German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.