MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
As a Software Engineer in the System Analysis Team, you will have a system-wide impact and work on optimizing performance of the infotainment system. You will not only hunt the sneakiest performance and stability issues, but also create solutions for preventing them in the first place. This will include (but not be limited to) solutions for resource and performance monitoring as well as integrating and developing a tool set for fast and efficient problem analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Extensive hands-on experience with embedded software development
- Fluency in Linux based analysis tools
- C/C++ , Python, Shell
- Experience with CI/CD
Nice to have
- Experience with Yocto build system
- Experience with QNX
- Experience with AutoSAR classic/adaptive
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Quick understanding of complex systems
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.