MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
As a member of one of the teams developing the MBUX Voice Assistant, you will have the chance to work as a Cloud backend engineer on various fields from developing and deploying microservices up to IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and process automation. As a Software Engineer in an agile team, you will develop features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Development will typically be Java and Go focused and make use of modern tools, technologies, engineering practices and methodologies.
- You are currently studying in areas such as business administration, engineering or information technology
- Experience with Java or Golang (Go)
- Experience with version control (preferably Git)
- Experience in unit testing and CI/CD
Nice to have
- Experience with dialog systems
- Affinity towards task automation
- Experience with large Cloud Comping Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, ..)
- Familiar with Python
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience with IPC/RPC frameworks
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Personal initiative and perseverance
- Ability to communicate progress and problems in a timely manner
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English. German is a plus.
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.