MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Team leadership, professional and disciplinary management of a software development team in the field of battery management software
- Series development of software and functions in battery management systems for high-voltage batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
- Define and implement new methods and processes in software development
- Derive the software requirements from the battery system, create software architectures, implement the functions based on models and in C code, and issue the necessary approvals
- Planning and operational software testing
- Structure and professional qualifications of the software team as well as for the functional and disciplinary management of the team members
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on electrical engineering or computer science or comparable
- Several years of development experience in automotive / autosar software development in mechatronic systems
- Leadership experience in an agile organization
- Pronounced team spirit, well-developed teamwork skills and communication
- High degree of independence, creativity, ability to cooperate, personal initiative, perseverance and resilience
- Solution and goal-oriented way of working, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment, willingness to learn and quick comprehension
- Strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, German is a huge plus
What we offer
- You will build products that will end up in millions of Mercedes-Benz vehicles around the world
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.