MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Manage small to mid-sized IT projects with the supervision of project management experts
- Interview stakeholders in order to support mapping and documenting business processes, including their boundaries, inputs, steps, outputs and people involved
- Responsible for supporting our team in implementing an agile and lean working environment
- Represent the IT department through our intranet page, ensuring the content is updated and all relevant information is available
- You are currently studying in areas such as business administration, engineering or information technology
- You had your first contact to one of the project management / agile best practices such as PMBOK, Prince2 or SCRUM
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability interview stakeholders and document your findings
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.