MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
The position can be a remote work if you live in Germany.
About the role
- Development of complex, sophisticated and high-quality cloud backend architectures
- Implementation, integration, testing, and release of the developed scopes
- Coordination of technical software implementation and product development plan with internal and external development partners
- Improvement of your own competencies, as well as the existing processes and team development methods
- Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- 2+ years of backend application development experience using Java Spring or Golang
- Proven experience developing and running containerized microservices
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Familiarity with CI tools and test automation
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and K8s
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.