MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
For our In-Vehicle personalization team, we are looking for embedded software engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing code, testing and building production quality software. You will not only write C++ code, you will be shaping how the future core APIs will look like, how different components communicate and synchronize data which leads to better user expreience. You will be part of dynamic team who pushes its boundaries to build personalized experienced for millions of our users.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Modern C++
- Basic Knowledge in Python
- Experience with version control (preferably Git) and CI/CD
- Experience with API design
- Experience with testing methodologies, e.g. Unit testing and TDD Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle
- Familiarity with simple concepts of Linux server networks
Nice to have
- Experience with embedded Linux and Yocto
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Open-Source Background
- Qt/qml experience
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Knowledge on security design patterns and patterns implementation
- Systematic problem-solving approach.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.