MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
We are currently looking for software test engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing both manual & automation tests, testing and ensuring high quality production software for our connected services team. You will not only ensure stability of our software systems, you will be shaping how testing framework will execute, how different components should be tested and finally how our testing strategy will look like. You will be part of dynamic team who pushes its boundaries to build personalized experienced for millions of our users.
- Prepare, execute, analyze and document the test cases as per the project requirement specifications
- Perform regression testing ( manual and automated)
- Report bugs and errors to the responsible development team.
- Support team in troubleshooting issues.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Manage tasks using tools such as Jira, confluence etc.
- MS/BS Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- 3-4 years of SW testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Strong scripting experience in one of the following: Python (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment with Dev Tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, building pipelines and libraries supporting CI/CD
- Analyzing functional requirements
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and tools
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux
- Experience working in an Automotive industry
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Be open in giving and receiving constructive feedback for the process improvement
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.