MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- As a team leader you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the HR-Team regarding all HR-relevant topics such as recruiting, HR operational business and payment, onboarding of new employees, development and qualification
- In your role as a Leader you operate as a bridge and mediator between the employees & the Head of HR
- You are involved in the planning & distribution of budgets within the HR department and develop a budget planning process
- You define goals and fields of responsibility on individual and on team level as well as ensuring that they will be accomplished
- You will be the responsible Leader regarding performance management and act as a coach, motivator, visionary as well as being responsible for assessing team performance and personal development
- Together with your new team you will be responsible for fulfilling the internal quality management and standards
- Regular and professional communication and reporting several KPI towards the Head of HR as well as our stakeholders are also part of your tasks
- As a team leader you ensure all processes relating to labor law
- Together with the executives, you develop and implement strategies and concepts
- You understand the requirements of new work and solve them with innovative, agile and creative approaches
- Further development and establishment of our organizational culture and values in all business units of MBition
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on Personal-and Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management or you have completed a comparable education
- You have significant experience of working within HR and you are experienced in managing people
- You have proven track record of working internationally and ideally already gained experience in a tech start-up environment
- You have profound knowledge labor law processes
- You have valuable expertise in the Microsoft Office package, especially strong Excel skills
- You have a hands-on-mentality and getting things done
- You are characterized by a high degree assertiveness, strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills, stress resistance, precision and social competence.
- You are innovative, creative and you like challenging the status quo
- You are able to motivate people and you have a strong power of persuasion
- The implementation of new HR processes is fun for you and you can quickly find yourself in, adjust to and hit the ground running with new situations
- Professional handling with customers and Stakeholder
- Excellent German (C1) and English (mind. B2+) skills complete your profile
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.