MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Function development (coordination, specification, implementation & validation), for e-machine control in hybrid & EV drive trains
- Execution of function tests, verification and validation of the functions by means of automated tests on SiL, HiL, test bench and if necessary on the vehicle
- Error tracking and error rectification given feedback from neighboring development areas such as vehicle testing, vehicle endurance runs and series
- Participation to test drives
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or comparable degree
- Several years of experience in the software / function development of Powertrain components
- Pronounced team spirit, well-developed teamwork skills and communication
- High degree of independence, creativity, ability to cooperate, personal initiative, perseverance and resilience
- Solution and goal-oriented way of working, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment, willingness to learn and quick comprehension
- Strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business fluent in German and knowledge of English
What we offer
- You will build products that will end up in millions of Mercedes-Benz vehicles around the world
- Comfortable working atmosphere
- Flexible work schedules
- Diversified tasks
- Working in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Interesting insights into automotive series development
- Attractive workspace
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.