MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- You will be responsible for the team leads and employees in all HR-relevant topics: recruiting, HR operational business and payment, onboarding of new employees, development and qualification
- You will be the contact person towards recruiting agencies, international relocation providers and internal departments, such as: payroll & company benefits, absence management and labor law
- Together with the executives and HR colleagues, you develop and implement strategies and concepts
- You will keep an eye on trendy and relevant job markets, support active search and our employer branding
- You will be responsible for HR administrative tasks, e.g. contract management and employee benefits management
- In your role you will support the HR reporting and create overviews for our internal stakeholders
- You will be responsible for HR data protection and HR compliance
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on human resources or you have completed a comparable education
- You have significant experience of working as an HR Generalist
- You are already familiar or willing to learn in the fields HR-Data protection and HR-Compliance
- You have proven track record of working internationally and ideally already gained experience in a tech start-up environment
- You have valuable expertise in the Microsoft Office package, especially strong Excel skills
- You have a hands-on-mentality and getting things done
- You are characterized by a high degree of high level of assertiveness, self-initiative, communication and negotiation skills, stress resistance, precision and social competence.
- You are innovative and creative
- The implementation of new HR processes is fun for you and you can quickly find yourself in, adjust to and hit the ground running with new situations
- Client facing or Stakeholder Management
- Excellent German(C1) and English (mind. B2+) skills complete your profile
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.