MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
In this position you will be working with a team of experienced Software Engineers working on the bring-up of multiple SoCs, which is the basis for the applications running in the in vehicle infotainment system.
- Flashing ECUs
- Preparing HW and SW for different testing activities for next generation in-car infotainment system
- Planning test activities
- writing and executing test cases (on test setups and in cars)
- Documenting the test progress
You continue your master studies (or equivalent) in electronic engineering, computer science or a comparable field
- You need a driving permission in Germany
- Experience in SW & HW testing
- Experience flashing ECUs
- Scripting Knowledge in Python/C or C++ or CAPL
- Open-Source Background would be nice to have
- Experience with X-Ray or other Test Management tools
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Continuous learning attitude
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
It would be preferable if you could work with us in the afternoon hours.
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.