Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic C++ Engineers with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility.
At Hybrid Cloud Platform domain embedded systems meets cloud. We build great user experience bringing these two worlds together.
For our In-Vehicle personalization team, we are looking for embedded software engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing code, testing and building production quality software. You will not only write C++ code, you will be shaping how the future core APIs will look like, how different components communicate and synchronize data which leads to better user expreience. You will be part of dynamic team who pushes its boundaries to build personalized experienced for millions of our users.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Modern C++
- Basic Knowledge in Python
- Experience with version control (preferably Git) and CI/CD
- Experience with API design
- Experience with testing methodologies, e.g. Unit testing and TDD Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle.
- Familiarity with simple concepts of Linux server networks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded Linux and Yocto
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Open-Source Background
- Qt/qml experience
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Knowledge on security design patterns and patterns implementation
- Systematic problem-solving approach.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer:
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references.
Please send your application documents and include the following information:
- Job title and code
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date