Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic Test Engineers with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility.
At Hybrid Cloud Platform domain embedded systems meets cloud. We build great user experience bringing these two worlds together.
For our In-Vehicle personalization team we are looking for software test engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing automation code, testing and ensuring high quality production software. You will not only ensure stability of our software systems, you will be shaping how testing framework will exceute, how different components should be tested and finally how our testing strategy will look like. You will be part of dynamic team who pushes its boundaries to build personalized experienced for millions of our users.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Experience with defining test cases and automated test execution
- Experience with testing methodologies, e.g. Unit testing and TDD
- Automated GUI Testing with Squish
- Few years of Experience working with Agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
Nice to have:
- Experience JIRA XRay Test Management tool
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references.
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Job title and code
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date