MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We at MBition, fully support the claim of our brand: "giving back the customer their most precious good - time". Therefore, it is our goal to provide the platform for the various ADAS functions and to integrate them into the best ADAS system available on the market. To increase the development speed of these functions, our developers get access to the entire ecosystem of sources, frameworks and tools in a given architectural skeleton with components, APIs, resources and non-functional requirements.
We want to strengthen our current team with an enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team lead, that support the team to develop this state-of-the-art software to drive our innovation.
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
In our team, we develop, together with Daimler and other partners, the future automated driving system for Mercedes-Benz cars. We integrate a variety of high-end sensors and the overall ADAS SW stack. The system is developed in-house at MBition, at Mercedes-Benz and at other partners.
As an ADAS engineering lead in Sindelfingen, you will be responsible for a team of high performing engineers. You will create a working environment, that will help your team to deliver software in an AGILE manner. You will set up and maintain relationships to our partners and you will manage our location in Sindelfingen.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- several years of people and or project management
- understanding of AGILE principles
- profound understanding of ADAS systems.
- at least one full development cycle of an embedded system in an automotive context
- Familiarity with ISO26262
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source Projects
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skill
- Proficient in English and German