MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes Benz that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
About the role
As a Software Engineer, working with AUTOSAR you will be responsible for integrating the in-vehicle infotainment system into the vehicle network. In an agile team, you will develop features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Development will typically be C focused and make use of modern tools, technologies, engineering practices and methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Excellent software development skills
- Experience in embedded systems
- Know-how in version control and CI/CD
- Having worked with AUTOSAR classic
Nice to have:
- Experience with AUTOSAR basic software is a strong plus
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools is a strong plus
- Experience with SOME/IP and vehicle networking is a plus
- Experience with MISRA-C
- Experience with AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Experience with in--vehicle infotainment systems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date