MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. We are building the very interface that future drivers will engage with when they sit in their car, plan their journey or choose what music to listen to.
We would like to extend our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and driven individuals to help build this state of the art software that pushes our innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we are looking to integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics that include: navigation, infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us, in shaping the future!
About the role
As a member of the Hybrid Cloud Platform Team, you will be building backend services, infrastructure components and help us to bring it on production.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Go, Kotlin
- Experience with version control (preferably Git)
- Experience in unit testing and CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Experience of building backend services
- Experience working with Cloud Providers
- Experience of automated testing
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Personal initiative and perserverance
- Ability to communicate progress and problems in a timely manner
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English. German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on exciting topics and technologies into a modern Infotainment System.
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
The Position is for 10-20h per week.