MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes Benz that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
- Support our development, UX- and release management teams by organizing and overseeing the translation process for our digital products to ensure timely, high-quality content
- Create meaningful and easy to understand German and English texts for UIs in the car (Infotainment, Instrument Cluster, HUD, SDS) and outside the car (Mobile Apps, Web)
- Coordinate translations for new features, changes and bugfixes for our products in our target markets worldwide
- Support in defining the localization format, tools, processes, communication flows and safeguarding linguistic guidelines for Daimler
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with translation vendors and Daimler AG's development locations in worldwide markets
- Degree in Languages, Translation, International studies, Computer Science, Technology Management, Communication studies or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of localisation or translation project management working experience
- Good sense for UI/UX design, intuitive user interfaces and customer experience
- Knowledge of creative tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience with tools that support agile development processes (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in agile project management (Scrum)
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized, highly collaborative and proactive
- Hands-on mentality
- Continuous learning attitude
- Full Proficiency in German and English
- Fluency in additional languages like French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.