MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further. We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes Benz that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
Our Agile Mobile Apps team is developing a vehicle companion Mobile Application for Mercedes-Benz users. You will be part of the agile development team, which is responsible to deliver the end2end-product. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality, stability and performance of the product. You will be part of the development team and you will collaborate on finding, reproducing and resolving defects in an agile fashion.
As we are focusing heavily on test automation, you can be also responsible to develop the corresponding test automation for the whole product or parts of it. Test devices can be cars, test benches, mobile devices and mock systems. Are you enthusiastic about teamwork and agile methodologies? Do you like building high quality products that delight our customers? We are looking for you!
- Lead testing activities for Mobile Apps end2end (Android and iOS)
- Lead creating manual / automated test cases for Mobile Apps (Android and iOS)
- Support the Team Lead in hiring a team of mobile test engineers
- Setting up and maintaining mobile device farms and embedded testing infrastructure
- Support Product Owner and Release Management in ensuring the overall product quality and help development teams to reproduce bugs and verify bug fixes
- Lead the introduction of a test plan, test environment, test tooling and system feature set
- Ensure test results are correctly reflected in a health monitoring system visible for the teams and stakeholders
Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication or a comparable field
- Solid understanding of Mobile Apps Testing (Android and iOS)
- Solid knowledge of infotainment and telematics testing and test management
- Experienced in handling a small team of test engineers
- Few years of experience with test automation
- Few years of experience working with agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- self-organized, highly collaborative and proactive
- Hands-on mentality
- Continuous learning attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.