Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the motor for new ideas and innovations, to push concepts and projects and bring them to the streets? Would you like to work in a small team and take advantage of the combination of a start-up atmosphere and the connection to a premium automobile manufacturer in a creative and self-designable environment in Berlin? Then join us!The aim of our work is to develop innovative, future-oriented products and services in the mobile environment. Become part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
In the area of Cloud Software, we develop a platform for networked services. We are responsible for the development, integration and testing of services for international markets. Our customers worldwide experience our digital services on apps, on the net and on the display/indicator of their vehicle.
- You will build a database and corresponding dashboards to display live data in the software development cycle
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to get to know working in an agile software development team
- You like to bring in your own ideas and share your competences with others, to learn from them as well
- You are interested in the optimization of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering and management, business informatics, or a comparable course of studies
- You have very good knowledge of PostgreSql or SQL
- You have experience with Git, Docker, Jenkins, HTML+CSS, Influxdb
Nice to have:
- You enjoy visualizing data & may have experience in Grafana
- Data Warehousing, Data Analytics are subject areas with which you can identify.
- Quality assurance of your own code is a matter of course for you.
You are a team player, work independently, are communicative, capable of integration and are looking for new challenges
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- You are curious to make experiences in start-up atmosphere
What we offer
A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.