Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with a pioneering spirit. You will be part of an agile team that is working on the technical foundation and continuous improvement of the MBUX Speech Platform. You will be helping to drive the project forward and taking ownership of the technical direction the team chooses. Helping to create structure and an outline with a clear horizon to work towards.
- Development of complex, sophisticated and high-quality backend architectures
- Responsible for building REST web services
- Implementation, integration, testing, and release of the developed scopes
- Coordination of technical software implementation and product development plan with internal and external development partners
- Improvement of your own competencies, as well as the existing processes and team development methods
- Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle
- Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- +2 years of backend application development experience
- Experience in software development using agile methods.
- Previous experience in Speech / Voice technology is a plus, but not mandatory
- Proven experience developing and implementing applications using Golang
- Knowledge of Java frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate and Java build tools such as Gradle and Maven
- Familiarity with CI tools and test automation (e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Nexus, SonarQube, Selenium, etc.)
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com and include the following information
- Job title and code
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org