MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
- You will be part of an ambitious Finance team in a young and growing software company
- You support the Controlling function in the day-to-day operations
- You support us on our way to implement state of the art Controlling tools within our company
- You can help to create new processes, improve existing and bring your ideas into reality
- You get the opportunity to prove your entrepreneurial skills preparing reports and analysis for the management team
- You are enrolled at a college or university for the entire duration of your internship, ideally in the area of Controlling / Management / Accounting / Business Administration
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain first professional insights in the areas of financial administration or accounting, for example through internships
- SAP and Power BI knowledge advantageous
- Secure handling of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have a strong “get things done” mindset as well as a customer service orientation
- You have great communication and teamwork skills
- You have good analytical skills
- You have organizational talent and enjoy developing new solutions
- You work independently with an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team
- You enjoy working in an intercultural context
- You have a sense of humor
- Excellent German(C1) and English (mind. B2+) skills complete your profile
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruits, coffee, and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.