Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So come join our team!
The aim of our work is to develop state-of-the-art, future–oriented apps and beyond that, design connectivity use cases as well as business models. Become a part of this next big thing! Your ideas will influence the innovations of the future!
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Mercedes-Benz AG subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for passionate software developers with pioneering spirit. Mbition combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up, with the resources and capabilities of one of the most respected brands in the world. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of navigation software, Connected Services, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
Do YOU want to participate in shaping the future of connectivity in the automotive environment? Please come see our awesome offices.
- Development of production grade user interface software modules for next generation infotainment systems (Headunit, Instrument Clusters)
- Software design and architecture definition, interface definition and maintenance
- Integration of software modules and build artefacts with other components on different embedded platforms, analysis of integration results
- Evaluation of new and innovative UI software technologies and frameworks
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, information technology
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Expertise in Qt, QML is a must
- Experience in embedded HMI software development, or gaming/mobile industry is a plus
- Good expertise in OOA / OOD
- Experience in computer graphics (3D) is a plus
- Knowing Agile process is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Personal initiative and commitment
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date