MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How? We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, and user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
Our Cloud Services department is developing and optimizing connected services and intelligent cloud applications running in the cars. We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with a pioneering spirit. You will be part of an agile team that is working on the technical foundation and continuous improvement of microsercices running in the cloud. You will be helping to drive the project forward and taking ownership of the technical direction the team chooses.
- Building distributed backend systems for connected Services
- Contribute to backend feature development and improve existing components
- Bootstrap services as part of new and existing architecture
- Bring new technology and continuous improvement mindset in projectscale
- Degree in computer science, information technology, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- 2+ years experience in software development using Agile methods
- Professional experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, Go, Kotlin or
- Solid understanding of different programming paradigm
- Experience of working with containerization technology is a plus
- Experience with event based systems and data streams is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with microsoft azure cloud.
- Open-Source Background
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.