Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (m/f/x)
Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us!
For our newly founded interdisciplinary company MBition GmbH, we are looking for an enthusiastic Site Reliability Engineers with a pioneering spirit who wants to help shape the future of mobility.
We are looking for engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing code, testing and production deployments to monitoring and debugging to ensure resiliency and reliability. You will be responsible for the delivery of key DevOps concepts including but not limited to: reliability engineering, continuous delivery, release engineering, container orchestration, tool and technology management, cloud management, as well as other key areas.
Your goal would be to bring and run connected appications in production for next generation cars to provide best customer expreince.
- Manage and improve whole life cycle of backend services.
- Maintain production service by introducing monitoring tools, KPIs for availability, latency and system health.
- Build services, tooling and create processes that simplyfies and enable engineers across multiple teams.
- Create test concepts for microservices in cloud architecture.
- Suggesting architecture improvement and recommending process improvements.
- Write postmortems of incidents and share knowledge throughout the team.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Experience in coding one or more languages Java, Kotlin, Go, Python.
- Solid working experience with Unix operating systems.
- Experience around containerization technolgy Docker, Kubernetes and so on.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Solid cloud-experience (Azure, AWS).
- Solid incident handling experience.
- Experience with agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle.
- Familiarity with simple concepts of Linux server networks.
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems.
- Familiarity with ASPICE.
- Systematic problem-solving approach.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Job title and code
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org