MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How? We are building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. We are building the very interface that future drivers will engage with when they sit in their car, plan their journey or choose what music to listen to. We would like to extend our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and driven individuals to help build this state-of-the-art software that pushes our innovation further. We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
- Lead the design and implementation of an IT strategy for MBition to ensure the efficient provision of IT services to its employees and service providers
- Lead a team of security & privacy developers/engineers
- Lead the team for IT security to ensure IT security within our company without limiting our employees fulfilling their tasks
- Operational responsibility of IT infrastructure and cooperation with various operational departments as well as external service providers
- Define and steer the service delivery quality and handle incident management, including the 1st and 2nd level support
- Lead the standardization and optimization of all IT and communication systems and understand your IT-Support, IT-Security and Software-Security as Services within the company
- Provide the interface to the MBition operational departments and relevant Daimler functions
- Oversee infrastructure transformation projects, ensuring the endeavors are on time, budget and expected quality
- Setting the standards for Security & Privacy in the Software Product Development Life Cycle Process
- Motivating Security by Design and Privacy by Default towards the Feature Teams in our agile SW development environment
- Mentor security and DevOps team to make security an integral part of DevOps environment (i.e. DevSecOps)
- Help establishing security best practices, and guide teams in developing, adopting and enforcing security standards within the organization.
- Ensure secure development best practice is followed at every level (from development, integration to delivery) and facilitate improving existing process
- Mentor engineers, define our security culture, and help build a fast-growing team
- You successfully completed your studies in IT or Engineering with the focus on software and system development
- 5+ years of steering multi-cultural teams in infrastructure management
- 5+ years of work experience in infrastructure management
- 3+ years of project management experience for cross functional and international projects
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, security protocols and cryptography.
- Working experience in corporate environment necessary, startup experience is a plus
- Experience with the design and negotiation of contracts with external service providers
- Passionate about security & privacy, enjoy challenges in this area, maintains up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security & privacy threats and various security enhancing & privacy preserving technologies.
- Experienced with any of the cloud technologies AWS, Google cloud, Azure and cloud security topics.
- Experienced with vulnerability management, patching automation and understanding of VA/PT techniques
- Knowledge of security standards like ISO 2700x series, Road vehicle security standards ISO/SAE 21434 etc.
- Experience working as a IT & security lead in software development company is a plus.
- Proven experience in supplier management, including service desk, computing services (such as cloud providers) and IT consultants
- Proven experience in designing/managing infrastructure, including areas such as network, servers, security and desktop services
- You act self-confident and can provide business fluent English skills, oral and written, German skills are a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment System, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
- We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
The activity is full time.