MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Develop bridging and/or adapting technologies to enable Android applications to run alongside native applications
- Coordinate with internal/external teams for variety of technical needs such as specifications, APIs, SDKs etc.
- Work within the framework of security, performance, privacy, usability, and reliability constraints in the automotive environment
- Deliver tangible results from potentially conflicting or fuzzy inputs
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, information technology
- Several Years Android Ecosystem experience
- AOSP distribution maintenance and/or development
- Linux Kernel fundamentals (driver or subsystem maintenance)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and mobile architectures
- Experience in Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Hands on experience with compatibility and integration testing on a platform level
- Pronounced team orientation
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.