You have the drive to be part of something new? You want to be the driving force for new ideas and innovation?
You are interested in taking over and designing tasks and projects on your own responsibility?
Would you like to work in a small team and enjoy the advantages of combining start-up atmosphere with premium automotive group standards in a creative and self-designable environment in Berlin?
Then join the MBition GmbH in Berlin, a fast growing software factory within the automotive industry.
Our mission is to develop innovative, future-oriented digital products and services within the ecosystem of Mercedes-Benz Cars. Become part of this project and take responsibility! The procurement department is responsible for the purchase of goods, materials and services to meet the company’s operational needs.
- You work independently on purchasing projects and tasks that are aligned with the procurement team
- You support the procurement department in optimizing internal procurement processes
- You assist in preparing purchasing relevant information and ensure the mailbox is up-to-date
- You obtain offers, prepare them and provide support for tenders
- Enrolled student in the field of business administration, economics or industrial engineering or in a comparable field of study
- Preferably already completed first relevant internships in the commercial sector
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are passionate for innovative digital products
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong in social and communicational skills
- You are flexible with a “hands-on” mentality
What we offer:
- Insights into the development of a digital company within the automotive industry
- An above average compensation
- A workplace in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and direct responsibilities
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you!