MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
- Manage small to mid-sized IT projects with the supervision of project management experts
- Interview stakeholders in order to support mapping and documenting business processes, including their boundaries, inputs, steps, outputs and people involved
- Responsible for supporting our team in implementing an agile and lean working environment
- Represent the IT department through our intranet page, ensuring the content is updated and all relevant information is available
- You are currently studying in areas such as business administration, engineering or information technology
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You had your first contact to one of the project management / agile best practices such as PMBOK, Prince2 or SCRUM
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Ability interview stakeholders and document your findings
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Earliest start date