MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions up to level 4 (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We at MBition fully support the claim of our brands: "giving back the customer their most precious good - time". Therefore, it is our goal to provide the platform for the various ADAS functions and to integrate them into the best Level4 ADAS system available on the market. To increase the development speed of these functions, our developers get access to the entire ecosystem of sources, frameworks and tools in a given architectural skeleton with components, APIs, resources and non-functional requirements.
We want to strengthen our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated individuals to develop this state-of-the-art software that continues to drive our innovation.
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
In the Autonomous driving team, we focus on the development of the future level 4 autonomous driving system for Mercedes-Benz cars. We integrate a variety of high-end sensors and the overall ADAS SW stack. The system is developed in-house at MBition, at Mercedes-Benz or with other partners.
As an ADAS architect (m/w/x) you will create the overall architectural skeleton of our safe, reliable and adaptable autonomous driving system. You are the owner of the high-level building blocks, including APIs, resources and latencies. You ensure that the system can be integrated into the car and if fulfilling the specific embedded system skills for cars. You are one of our experts that helps to create our high performing feature teams.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
• Sensor principals
• profound understanding of ADAS systems.
• ADAS SW stack (perception, environmental model, application)
• ASIL architectures and measures to achieve ASIL
• Architecture as code principals
• resource estimation, allocation, measurement
• time syncing principals
• Development languages (C, C++, python)
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with ASPICE
• Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source Projects • Open-Source Background
• Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
• Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
• Well-developed communication and teamwork skill
• Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
• A chance to work on a new generation of autonomous driving systems , which will power millions of cars
• An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
• Agile working methods and open feedback culture
• A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
• Flexible working hours
• Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
• Job title and reference number
• Salary expectations
• Earliest start date
• Working preference (Berlin or Sindelfingen)