MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
In the Autonomous driving team we focus on the development of the future level 4 autonomous driving system for Mercedes-Benz cars. We integrate a variety of high-end sensors and the overall ADAS SW stack. The system is developed in-house at MBition, at Mercedes-Benz or with other partners.
As a platform developer (all genders) you will work in an agile team of senior experts towards a safe, reliable and adaptable eco system, that enables the autonomous driving for Mercedes-Benz. The developed platform relies on classic and adaptive AUTOSAR standards. It shall provide an easy to use and easy to integrate development kit to the developer community. The platform is also the foundation for a high quality embedded release.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, information technology
- Experience with vehicle bus technologies: CAN, LIN, SomeIP, Ethernet, SPI
- Experience with Automotive OS: Autosar, Adaptive Autosar
- Embedded software development in C or C++
- Code generators Embedded diagnostics and logging of huge data streams
Nice to have:
- advanced knowlege in a popular scripting language like Python
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source projects
- Understanding of ADAS SW stack and Sensor principles
- Open-Source Background
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skill
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.