MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. We are building the very interface that future drivers will engage with when they sit in their car, plan their journey or choose what music to listen to.
We would like to extend our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and driven individuals to help build this state of the art software that pushes our innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we are looking to integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics that include: navigation, infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us, in shaping the future!
Our Product department guides each step of the products lifecycle from the idea to production. Our products are used by customers throughout the world on their infotainment systems, as smartphone apps or in the Mercedes customer portal.
- Development of Over the Air components for updating the HU and IC software
- Lead definition of features for the Product Backlog
- Support teams in understanding the features being defined in the Product Backlog
- Make sure the high level plan is aligned with customer needs and accepted by the stakeholder
- Lead identification of dependencies between features and maintain a visualization of system’s anatomy
- Ensure profitability, Return of Investment (ROI) for the feature set being part of the Product Backlog
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in software over the air (SOTA)
- Experience with automotive software stacks incl. connectivity related features
- Basic knowledge of Over the Air Update standards like ISO24089 and SAEJ3061
- At least 3 years of experience in developing complex software products in the series production, e.g. automotive, aviation, etc.
- Understanding of challenges and constraints within the automotive domain and processes (e.g. Automotive SPICE, Safety ISO26262, etc.)
- Understanding of QA and Test Processes
- Understanding of both Agile (e. g. Scaled Scrum Frameworks) and Classic Waterfall Development Processes
- Orientation and Communication within Larger Organizations
- At least one complete project life cycle (including operations)
- Good understanding of end customer needs
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus
Nice to have:
- Software Architecture Know How
- Know How in at least one Programming Language, preferably C/C++
- Proficiency in problem solving and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date