MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further. We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
In this position you will be working with a team of experienced Software Engineers working on the bring-up of multiple SoCs, which is the basis for the applications running in the in vehicle infotainment system.
It would be preferable if you could work with us in the afternoon hours.
- Supporting the wiring up and upgrade of the lab equipment
- Maintaining the hardware inventory for the lab Equipment
- Ordering the new hardware required for the lab with procurement team and tracking the status of the order
- Supporting the logistics
- Preparing both SW and HW with the team the demonstrators of the next generation infotainment system
- You continue your master studies (or equivalent) in computer science or a comparable field
Nice to have
- Experience working on hardware
- Experience flashing image on SoC
- Open-Source Background would be nice to have
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Continuous learning attitude
- Fluent English
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and cover letter with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.