Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, and concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So join our team!
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Mercedes-Benz AG subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for passionate software experts with a pioneering spirit. It combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up with the resources and capabilities of a global active premium OEM. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of navigation software, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
Are you ready to take delight in shaping the future of in-vehicle entertainment systems in the automotive environment?
- Contribute to the Vision and conceptualization of Mercedes-Benz next IVI platform
- Provide architectural and Engineering Expertise, direction, and guidance to the development teams
- Help to enable great developer experience for Partners and parties
- Patricipate in gigh-level Roadmap and planning sessions
- Curate architecture documentation together with internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for implementation and solid Architecture Principles.
- Wealth of experience with consumer-facing platforms based on embedded Linux
- Familarity with challenges of large-scale embedded Software Systems
- Ability to see the bigger Picture yet have a Passion for Details where it matters
- Intuition for Software best practices in modern C++ development, API design, and System architecture
- Effective communication skills, both: verbal and written
- Systems Architecture experience either in Automotive industry (preferred) or other similar platforms which have consumer marketplaces and Hardware.
- Demonstrated technical Leadership skills.
- Commitment and resilience (strong opinions Held strongly)
- High degree of flexibility
- Business-skills in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- A Chance to work on a new Generation of Infotainment System, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary Innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open Feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible Office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health beneftis
- Discounts on cars, free coffe, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following Information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date