MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
Our department (Core Vehicle) is developing and optimizing the next generation digital cockpit for Mercedes-Benz cars. How can you contribute as a “Functional Safety Engineer (m/w/d) to this success?
- Collaborate with internal and external project managers, project teams and stakeholders of the project to analyze and manage all functional safety aspects in software development projects in accordance with ISO 26262
- Carry out project-specific safety analyzes at software level (FMEA, FFI analysis), confirmation reviews and internal safety assessments
- Plan and track work packages and activities in the ISO 26262 safety lifecycle with internal and external partners
- Refine the technical safety concept into software safety requirements
- Develop and support the creation of test plans for safety verification and validation
- Manage project risks with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Use your creativity to define and improve processes, methods and tools for functional safety
- Degree in computer science, SW engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of project experience with responsibility for safety management and safety analysis according to ISO 26262 or IEC 61508
- Several years of experience in embedded software development
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering, system engineering and the implementation of abstract safety concepts
Nice to have:
- Experience in Automotive SPICE and agile software development is an Advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with people in a collaborative Environment
- Solid English in written and spoken
- German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.