MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further. We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
Our teams are developing a wide range of in-vehicle infotainment functions for Mercedes-Benz users with embedded, backend and mobile APP parts. You will be part of the agile development team, which is responsible to deliver the end2end-product. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality, stability and performance of the product. You will be part of the development team and you will collaborate on finding, reproducing and resolving defects in an agile fashion.
As we are focusing heavily on test automation, you can be also responsible to develop the corresponding test automation for the whole product or parts of it. Test devices can be cars, test benches, mobile devices and mock systems.
Are you enthusiastic about teamwork and agile methodologies? Do you like building high quality products that delight our customers? We are looking for you!
- Responsible for feature testing of an end2end-product
- Creating test concepts and test plans for the whole product including embedded, cloud and mobile parts
- Implementation, execution and documentation of test cases
- Support health monitoring system
- Support development team to reproduce bugs and verify bug fixes
- Degree in computer science or a comparable field
- Basic knowledge of infotainment and telematics testing and test management
- Solid understanding of testing SW systems in at least one field (embedded, backend or mobile)
- Few years of experience with test automation
- Few years of experience working with agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- hands-on mentality
- Continuous learning attitude
- Fluent English
What we offer
- A chance to shape up the next generation Mercedes infotainment applications
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more...
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and cover letter with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.