MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
Start Date: 01.01.2021
- Support your colleagues by providing information, handling requests and taking care of “feel good” management in our office
- Co-management of different Real Estate projects (search for new location, relocation, contract preparation)
- Security Infrastructure Management by supporting occupational health and safety projects, physical security and protection of new Mercedes Benz prototypes
- Create and execute concepts on how to improve internal processes and increase overall efficiency
- Address and follow up requests / issues with our external vendors (setting up orders, handling of suppliers, invoicing)
- Execution of operational daily tasks such as internal post, scheduling meetings, tracking action items, delivery checks and office material Management
- You are currently studying in areas such as business administration, tourism, event management or similar
- You had your first contact to the agile mindset
- A strong “get things done” mindset as well as a customer service orientation
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in German is required
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.