MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
- Support your colleagues by providing information, handling requests and taking care of “feel good” management in our office
- Create and execute concepts on how to improve internal processes and organization of events
- Address and follow up requests / issues with our external vendors (Real state, facility management, IT, cleaning…)
- Execution of operational daily tasks such as internal post, scheduling meetings, tracking action items, delivery checks and office material Management
- You are currently studying in areas such as business administration, tourism, event management or similar
- A strong “get things done” mindset as well as a customer service orientation
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- You had your first contact to the agile mindset
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new and modern open office
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.