Do you have the drive to create something new? Would you like to be the motor for new ideas and innovations? Do you want to push concepts and projects and put them on the road? Would you like to work in a growing team with plenty of room for creativity and freedom? Does the combination of start-up culture and automotive premium manufacturer sound interesting to you? Then join us!
We are looking for someone who would like to gain practical experience and is interested in proactively getting involved, identifying and solving problems and becoming part of an ambitious team.
- You support the preparation of events and presentations
- You support internal communication and marketing activities
- You take over social media activities
- You create content for internal communication formats
- You support in administrative tasks
- You are a matriculated student, ideally in the field of economics and business administration
- You are proactive, able to work in a team and have a talent for communication
- You have a quick grasp, organizational skills and you can prioritize
- You have already gained some practical experience in the field of marketing and/or events
- You are fluent in german and English
- You are available for at least 5 months full time
What we offer?
- Interesting projects with a guarantee it won't get boring
- Cooperation with motivated colleagues in a dynamic, international team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging and varied tasks, freedom for personal impulses and a steep learning curve
- Attractive remuneration
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application including your curriculum vitae (in English or German) and relevant certificates with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Earliest possible starting date