MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
About the role
In the Audio Team we abstract different audio hardware, provide the audio interface to applications as well as manage audio across multiple applications.
As a Software Engineer (m/w/x) in an agile team, you will develop features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test your code. Development will typically have C++ focus and make use of modern tools, technologies, engineering practices and methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Embedded Linux Programming
- Know-how of audio signal processing in embedded environment
- Experience in building audio processing devices
- Experience with version control and CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Experience with ALSA and ASoC layer
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with git, Jenkins, Jira
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Open-Source Background
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
Proficient in English. German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date