Do you aspire to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, push concepts and projects to the streets? Would you like to work in a small team, embrace startup atmosphere, and work with a premium automotive brand re-defining itself to meet the demands of tomorrow’s mobility industry? Then join us now! Be part of this project and turn your ideas into action with us.
We are looking for a dedicated and positive-minded assistant who will contribute managing one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin.
Your future area of responsibility:
- You will support MBition’s top-management in daily business
- You will be the medium between the CEO and the CEO’s teams
- You will support in developing our organization
- You will support making processes more efficient and effective
- You will be in exchange with external parties representing the interest of MBition
- You will support in planning events like shareholder and stakeholder meetings
Do you see yourself in this profile? Give us a call!
- You study computer sciences with minors in either economics or business
- You are interested in innovation, digital products, and the mobility industry
- You possess previous experiences in software development and business through internships or founding a start-up etc.
- You are talented in grasping loads of new information and bringing these into context
- You have already proven your organization
- You are a communications talent and you are able dealing sensitive information
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are available for minimum 5 months
What we offer you:
Office in modern industrial design with Spree view
- Flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks
- An environment in which your input will be heard, considered and demanded
- A working environment in which you can self-manage your work regardless of time and location
- Competitive compensation
- A truly international work atmosphere
- Free fruits, coffee and other benefits
We are looking forward receiving your application including:
- application letter
- transcript of records