Do you have the drive to create something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, move projects forward and put them on the field? Do you like to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Then join us.
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Mercedes-Benz AG subsidiary) located in Berlin. It combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up with the resources and capabilities of one of the most respected brands in the world. We are searching for a passionate Mobile developer with a pioneering spirit. The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the Mobile space. Become part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow.
- Design and develop iOS application(s).
- Maintain and support iOS application(s).
- Write well structured, documented, tested and maintainable code.
- Perform code reviews.
- Keep an eye on performance, scalability, and security in the application development.
- Manage and coordinate with internal/external teams for variety of technical or non-technical needs like specifications, concepts, designs, APIs, SDKs etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Several Years of native iOS Development experience.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and mobile architectures.
- Swift and Objective-C coding skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- RxSwift knowledge would be a huge plus.
- Hands on experience with unit testing.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectation
- Earliest start date