At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
At Hybrid Cloud Platform domain embedded systems meets cloud. We build great user experience bringing these two worlds together.
For our Offboard personalization project we are looking for software test engineers who have experience with the whole process of writing automation code, testing and ensuring high quality production software. You will not only ensure stability of our software systems, you will be shaping how testing framework will exceute, how different components should be tested and finally how our testing strategy will look like. Time to time you will also be doing end to end testing to enable developer to reproduce defects and support us to resolve those faster. You will be part of dynamic team who pushes its boundaries to build personalized experienced for millions of our users.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, system engineering, communication technology, or a comparable qualification
- Expereince of end to end complex use case testing
- Experience with defining test cases and automated test execution
- Experience with testing methodologies, e.g. Unit testing and TDD
- Understanding about distributed systems and backend technlogy
- Few years of Experience working with Agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
Nice to have
- Experience JIRA XRay Test Management tool
- Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English; German proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.