At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
- Work and act as the main responsible recruiter and be the first contact person for the rest of the recruiters with your technical and strategic expertise
- Manage and steer the end-to-end recruiting processes with high focus on candidate experience and efficiency topics
- Measure and monitor all relevant recruiting KPIs to identify pain points and to implement needed improvement initiatives
- Planning and implementing international employer branding strategies and activities
- Be the first point of contact for your assigned department and help with all general HR-related questions
- Mainly responsible for data protection issues related to our internal ATS
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on human resources or you have completed a comparable education
- You have at least 6 years of deep experience in a HR generalist/ Business Partner role
- You have significant experience of working as an operational Recruiter within a fast growing environment
- You have proven track record of working internationally and ideally already gained experience in a tech start-up environment
- You have valuable expertise with AT-Systems and other Recruiting related system
- Time-to-hire, Cost-per-hire, application channels, volume and candidate experience are trackable KPIs for you
- You are characterized by a high level of self-initiative, communication and negotiation skills and being a team player.
- You have a hands-on-mentality and getting things done
- You are innovative and at the same time well-organized
- You are flexible with a positive attitude
- Excellent German(C1) and English (mind. B2+) skills complete your profile
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.