CTO (all genders) - Berlin
- As CTO, you are responsible for the technology roadmap and technical leadership and excellence at MBition
- Lead cross-functional departments for Architecture, Platform, Integration and Security
- Release and develop the overall MBOS infotainment platform and prepare strategy for future generations
- Lead and facilitate technical decision making for all products and services as well as making cross-functional and cross divisional decisions within MBOS
- Responsible for enterprise architecture that enables the product portfolio, automation and SW lifecycle management
- Work closely with each department across the company to fulfill the expectations of the customer
- Nurture talent and establish technical excellence by fostering skill and career development
- Collaborate and form partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to derive technology roadmap
- Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks.
- Masters in software engineering, computer science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 10 years working in tech leadership role
- Responsible for the successful launch of at least one product.
- Ideal candidate brings extensive first-hand experience in QNX and AUTOSAR development, communication protocols, BSP etc.
- First-hand experience in state-of-the-art development practices (CI/CD, DevOps, end-to-end testing, developer feedback in a multi-team setup)
- Strong technical background, ideally in automotive software
- Strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- You quickly acquire and understand new skills and knowledge and apply them to your work.
- You see how you’d like customers, teams, technology, and competitors to relate years into the future.
- Leadership experience in an agile organization. You define goals and strategies, motivate, assess and manage.
- Fluency in English and ideally a good knowledge of German
- Communication skills in writing and public speaking are stellar
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A chance to work on a new generation of infotainment systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of Mercedes-Benz
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new, modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date