Executive Assistant Intern for the CFO (all genders) - Berlin
As an Executive Assistant Intern for the CFO of the company, you will work closely with the Management team as well as with the other Executive Assistants in all operative, strategic and organizational business matters. You will support the CFO Assistant with various strategic and administrative tasks.
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- You will work closely together with the CFO Assistant and the Top-Management of MBition Berlin as well as the relevant Stakeholders of the company
- As MBition recently found its own subsidiary you will support the Projectlead in strategic topics related to all processes and tasks of founding a new entity
- Preparation of Top-Management-Meetings for both entities as well as gathering relevant material and information.
- Take minutes of meetings and keep track of corresponding action items
- Apply judgement with an understanding of priorities and urgencies
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external colleagues
- Create reports and presentations for internal/external leadership meetings
- Support in structural, conceptual and strategic tasks
- Support in decision-making, preparation of analyses and information preparation
- Help arranging trainings & workshops to support the growth of individuals
- You are an enrolled student in the field Business Admistration or comparable
- Preferable first work experience in the field of project management
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, VBA, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint)
- Strong interest in agile working methods and automotive software development
- You are passionate about innovative digital products and automotive
- You enjoy giving things a structure.
- You possess great social and communication skills.
- A “get things done” mindset!
- Reliability and an tendency towards an independent way of working characterize you, as well as good self- and time management.
- Flexibility and great commitment distinguish you as much as your organizational talent.
- Proficient in English & German
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date