Adaptive AUTOSAR Platform Software Engineer (all genders) - Berlin
In the Domain, we integrate and develop Adaptive AUTOSAR applications and the ADAS specific application. Our goal is to build modern ADAS systems that are easy for application developers to integrate, while hiding away complexity imposed by strong real-time requirements, complex routing, policy management and prioritization.
As developer in the Adaptive AUTOSAR domain, you will be responsible for building, integrating and developing different standard adaptive applications , Unit and component testing for QNX operating system.
- Computer Engineering, Computer science or any related
Nice to have:
- Experience in embedded using C/C++ embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience in development of software components for an automotive platform
- Experience with vehicle bus technologies: Ethernet and SOME/ IP (preferred) or signal based protocols.
- Experience with embedded QNX and Linux
- Having worked with Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Familiarity with ASPICE and ISO26262
- Know-how in version control and CI/CD
- Experiance in Modern C++11/14/17
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Continuous learning attitude
- Proficient in English. German is a plus.
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation hub, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Be part of a new generation Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS) and work in with internal colleagues to deliver the best software
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility, Healthcare budget & Personal development budget
- Berlin transportation ticket (BVG)
- Relocation support
- Company pension after the probation period
- In our close collaboration with “inklupreneur.de” we support people with disabilities and welcome everyone
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
• Job title and reference number
• Salary expectations
• Earliest start date
You don't bring everything with you? Don't worry, MBition is proud of our diverse workforce and passionate about having MBitioneers from all backgrounds and perspectives. MBition is and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for employees who convince us above all with their personality and passionately motivated to join the team!
You are welcome to contact our representative for severely disabled employees, Anna Schade (email@example.com
), who will support you in the further application process