Software Engineer (all genders) - Sofia
- You will work on the integration of the infotainment Software stack into a production environment
- You will take responsibility for developing new infotainment Software components
- You will design, document, implement and integrate your code.
- You will test ruthlessly by writing unit as well as components tests to make sure that your code runs smoothly.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You are experienced in embedded software development using C/C++.
- You are experienced with embedded systems and embedded signals processing.
- You are proficient in vehicle bus technologies: Ethernet and SOME/IP (preferred), CAN,LIN, SPI
- You have hands on experience in development of software components for an automotive platform.
- You have ideally worked with Classic Autosar.
- You have familiarity with ASPICE AND ISO26262.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You take ownership and full responsibility for your tasks.
- You have excellent organizational, time management, prioritization an multi- tasking skills.
- You have a proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- You have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- You have a high level of initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience.
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:Apply online
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date